My name is Jeremy Boroff. I am a 2002 graduate of the University of Saint Francis Physician Assistant Program. I have worked in Emergency Medicine at a Level II Trauma Center for the last 17 years, and served as the lead physician assistant for the last 13 years. I guest lecture several times a year at University of Saint Francis Program and serve as a paid preceptor for the University of Findlay Physician Assistant Program. I am married and have two sons, Samuel and Michael.
Business Hours 8a-5p
7 days a week
PANCE Review Courses
1. Add selected course to cart.
2. Click view cart
3. Click proceed to checkout.
4. Enter billing details (and coupon code if applicable) as well as payment information in red Asterix fields.
5. Check I’ve read and accept the terms and conditions. Then click place order
6. You will then have the course unlocked and should be available in the menu.
7. You will then get an email with your new password. You can log back in through the my account tab. You do not need to fill in the email address to register your email. Check remember me so will remember your password.
8. Click login then to log back into your course.
Any further trouble/questions email email@example.com
PANCE Blueprint-PANCE/PANRE Review Course
-Physician Assistants can claim Category 2 CME for these courses.
-17 Hours Lecture Video
-1672 PANCE Style Board Review Questions, Answers, and Detailed Explanations
-Written by a clinicians for clinicians.
-Can purchase each section individually or entire course.
-Access to course for 30 months.
-Free Previews of Each Section